Corti-Care Hydrocortisone With Aloe Vera Pet Medication
- Dog or Cat
- Availability: OTC
- Active Ingredient(s):
- What is Corti-Care Hydrocortisone With Aloe Vera used for?
Corti-Care Spray provides temporary relief of itching from minor skin irritation, inflammation, insect bites and seborrheic dermatitis.
- How Corti-Care Hydrocortisone With Aloe Vera should be used?
Apply directly to the affected skin areas. Do not use more than 3 or 4 times a day.
- What are the side effects?
If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult veterinarian.
- What special precautions are there?
For veterinary use only. Do not use in the eyes or nose. Do not use where infection (pus) is present.
- In the event of overdose?
Contact your veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.
- How should I store Corti-Care Hydrocortisone With Aloe Vera?
Store this product at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for educational purposes only and should NOT be considered veterinary advice. Any veterinary questions should be referred to your veterinarian. This information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. Please make your own inquiries with your veterinarian for the suitability of a product for your pet.