Otirinse Cleansing/Drying Ear Solution Pet Medication
- Dog or Cat
- Availability: OTC
- Active Ingredient(s):
- What is Otirinse Cleansing/Drying Ear Solution used for?
Otirinse is used for cleaning wax and debris within the ear canal.
- How Otirinse Cleansing/Drying Ear Solution should be used?
Apply this product liberally into the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear to help break up accumulated internal wax and crust. Use cotton to clean excess solution and debris from the open area of the ear. Use this product once or twice a week or as directed by your veterinarian.
- What are the side effects?
There are no reported side effects.
- What special precautions are there?
This product is for external use on animals only.
- In the event of overdose?
Contact your veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.
- How should I store Otirinse Cleansing/Drying Ear Solution?
Store this product at room temperature. Keep this product out of the reach of children and pets.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for educational purposes only and should NOT be considered veterinary advice. Any veterinary questions should be referred to your veterinarian. This information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. Please make your own inquiries with your veterinarian for the suitability of a product for your pet.